In case you are unsure of what VAZ Plus is it's the baby of the VAZ family of synthesizers, in the creators words "VAZ Plus is the real-time software equivalent of an analogue synthesizer similar to the ARP Odyssey, Moog, Sequential Circuits Prophet 5, Yamaha CS-Series, Korg MS-Series, Roland Jupiter 6, SH-101 and TB-303 - to name but a few! It can be sequenced by the built-in pattern based sequencer (similar to that found on a TB-303), or by other sequencing software."
VAZ Plus' features:
- Two Oscillators.
- Ring Modulator.
- Noise generator.
- 8 Filter Modes: Type A and B, 2-Pole Multimode Low, Band and High Pass, Type C 2-Pole Low Pass and 4-Pole Low Pass.
- Dynamic Polyphony allocation.
- Velocity sensitive patches.
- Real-time Transpose.
- MIDI Clock Sync.
- Master Tuning.
- MicroTuning - redefine tunings for notes.
- 'QWERTY' virtual keyboard.
- Fully MIDI controllable.
- Learn MIDI' facility - Simply Right Click a parameter to easily map MIDI controller.
- Supports MME, DirectSound.
- Selectable 11, 22, 32, 44.1, 48 or 96 kHz output.
- Output can be exported to .WAV audio files, so you can create a CD or use it in other software.