Vengeance Sound has updated VPS Avenger to v1.4.6.
Changes in v1.4.6:
- Fixed APR/DRUM-SQ playback issue when not using a LATCH-Sync Mode.
Changes in v1.4.5:
- Massively improved chord-detection.
- VST3 fixed an issue where Avenger received MIDI-CC Data even if there was none.
- Fixed a GUI crash when double clicking the OK button in a pop-up message (i.e. Initialize Preset).
- Fixed a rare crash when cross-FM was not set correct.
- Added Arp/DrumSQ-trigger option LATCH to SYS-page.
- improved MIDI data readout. Its 2 rows now for better readability.
- Fixed a issue with OSC-target names were wrong after removing OSCs.
- Added new source that triggers if a MIN or a MAJ chord was detected.
- Added OSC-StartKey/EndKey mod target.
- Added OSC Keyzone as mod-target.
- Fixed odd scroll behaviour in Drumkit browser when saving a drumkit preset.
- Fixed a issue with pre-delaying samples timing was not correct if SQ Speed was other than 1/16.
- New endless sub Menu.
- New endless sub mode: endless sub switch.
- Added octave and note offset to endless sub modes.
- Improved search: Now it is possible to search in a specific expansion for a search string.
- Sound preview plays always note "C" now.
- Fixed an issue where the expansion list was not updated after activating a new expansion in VMAN.