Venomode has updated Phrasebox to version 1.0.3, adding support for exporting phrases, and multi-channel notes.
With the new drag and drop feature, you can now drag a MIDI file onto the piano roll and automatically have the phrase applied. You can then drag the resulting MIDI file into your DAW.
In addition, each row can now be set to a different MIDI channel, allowing more complex routing and control of instruments. n.b. Some DAWs don't support this and will simply output all notes on channel 1.
Changes since 1.0.2:
- Added: Rows can be set to different MIDI channels.
- Added: Strum generation in piano roll.
- Added: Can move notes with keyboard arrows.
- Added: Drag and drop export.
- Fixed: Possible crash when moving in DAW chain.
- Fixed: Spacebar not being passed to DAW in some cases.
Price: £49. The update is free for existing users, and can be downloaded from the Venomode website.