VirHarmonic has released Version 4 of Bohemian Cello, including Expansion 3.
The Bohemian Cello Virtual Performer has been rebuilt as a brand new plugin created in the new Gorilla Engine by UJAM.
Version 4 adds the following new features:
- New Plugin built on the Gorilla Engine.
- Background Streaming (loads in under a second on SSD).
- Low Memory requirements.
- Multiple instances of the plugin share resources.
- Performer Mode: Solo, Second cello, Trio, Chamber, Divisi Trio & Divisi Chamber.
- New Articulations: Ricochet, Col Legno, Ponti Cello, Sul Tasto & Harmonics.
- Crafting - Blend any forced on bow type/Articulation with legato.
- New Convolution & Algorithmic Reverbs with added spaces: Hall, Chamber and Studio.
- Virtual performer rebuilt from the ground up, now more responsive and ability to play extremely fast.
- New functions: Velocity control, Built in Expression control, built in help guide.
- Moods have been adjusted and evolved. Two new moods added (Classical and Sprightly), and one renamed: Czardas changed to Assertive.
- Maestro Poly-Legato added.
- Sample Pool increased from 35,000 to 70,000+ samples.
The plugin is Apple Silicon Native, AU, VST2, VST3 & AAX compatible.
Intro Price: $/€ 149 including VAT (if applicable) until 30/11/2022 (Reg. $/€ 249).