VSL has released public beta versions of Vienna Ensemble v2.0.3387 and v3.0.3387 for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Added bypass function by "Alt-clicking" an insert effect in the mixer strip.
- Redesigned plug-in insert header bar for AU plug-ins, including a Bypass Button.
- Plug-ins now open their interface directly after insertion.
- Lowered GUI resource usage.
- Added new licenses.
- Improved graphics performance.
- Fixed: audio engine clicks when opening inserted plug-in GUIs, also during playback.
- OS X: Added manufacturers folders to the AU plug-in list.
- OS X: Fixed bug that could cause AU plug-ins to silence the channel.
- WIN: Added folder management for VST plug-ins.
- WIN: Added Large Address Awareness to the Vienna Ensemble Connector plug-in.
- Minor bug fixes.
A couple of known issues:
- OS X 10.5: After minimizing Vienna Ensemble (putting it in the dock) the GUI is not fully visible when maximized. Press "Esc" to see the GUI again. The meters of Vienna Ensemble will not be displayed, but the software is fully functional.
- OS X 10.4 on PPC: The meters of Vienna Ensemble will not ne displayed, but the software is fully functional.