VSTKit, the Cocoa framework for hosting VST3 plug-ins, has been updated to v0.6.1.
Changes since 0.6.0:
- Removed synchronization objects in VSTAudioProcessors realtime thread.
- Depends now on VST SDK 3.1.
- Depends now on Mac OS X 10.6.
- Use ParameterChange and friend classes from VST SDK instead of own implementation.
- Cache class info for faster startup.
- Fix a bug where the bus buffers for non activated busses were wrong and lead to a crash.
- VSTKit Test App Initialization window.
- NoteIDs are unique now. This makes the Note Expression Synth of VST SDK 3.5 work.