Wave Arts has announced that new versions of their plug-ins are available. The most important changes are improved support for Pro Tools 12 and Media Composer 8.
All plug-ins are updated:
- Power Suite Plug-ins - 5.83
- Master Restoration Suite Plug-ins - 5.83
- Tube Saturator - 1.33
- Dialog - 1.33
Bugs/issues fixed in these versions:
- FP, MD, TP work in Pro Tools 12, fixed "not valid 64-bit AAX plug-in" issue (AAX 64-bit).
- Fixed Dialog and MR Noise not learning in Avid MC8 (AAX 64-bit).
- New Pace wrappers, will start trial with iLok account, now works with iLok1, iLok2, and machine.
- Improved AAX support, fixed memory leaks.
- Fixed MultiDynamics GUI issues in AAX, stepping through presets could leave inconsistent display.
- New Win and Mac installers with improved graphics and descriptions.
- Windows installers have improved logic for suggesting VST destination.
- Plug-in folder modify dates correspond to build date (AAX).
- Fixed bug that could lead to corrupted preference files and difficulties registering (Mac).
- Installers now set correct folder permissions that could lead to inability to save presets (Mac).
- Removed Alert message regarding inability to create preset file (Mac).
- Updated About box graphics and dates.
- Get Info shows correct version (Mac).
- Fixed DirectX problem in DLG, MRS, TBS causing crash of Sound Forge 11 (Win DX).
- Installing MRS manual with proper permissions (Mac).
- Fixed Open User Manual sometimes not working (Mac).
Visit the downloads page to get new versions. As usual this is a free update. You may simply install the new version over any existing version.