Waves Audio has announced that it is now shipping the eMo D5 Dynamics plugin. The first plugin to use Waves' Parallel Detection technology, Waves eMo D5 delivers the power of five dynamics processors — Gate, Leveler, DeEsser, Compressor and Limiter — in one easy-to-use interface.
Thanks to the Parallel Detection technology, each of the five processors responds to the original signal and to each of the other processed signals simultaneously. This lets users instantly control the total dynamic change introduced by the different processors, ensuring that the final sound achieves maximum clarity without over-compression.
The eMo D5 Dynamics plugin also provides a combined gain reduction meter for the Leveler, Compressor and Limiter, making it even easier to monitor and control levels.
eMo D5 is a Swiss army knife for dynamics. With its single-page GUI, users will be able to set up a dynamically balanced mix with maximum efficiency, saving time by not having to open and tweak different dynamic plugins.
With its zero latency, low CPU consumption and pure sound quality, eMo D5 is a natural for both live and studio engineers.
- Five dynamics processors in one plugin.
- Gate and Compressor with dedicated HP/LP filters and an external sidechain option.
- Smooth Limiter with zero latency and sharp attack.
- Comprehensive DeEsser with pre/post-Compressor routing.
- C-weighted Leveler with an adjustable range.
- Zero latency.
- Low CPU consumption.
- Combined gain reduction meter for the Leveler, Compressor and Limiter.
- Fully compatible with touchscreens.
- Regular: $299.
- Intro Sale: $149.
To learn more, please visit www.waves.com/plugins/emo-d5-dynamics.