Here's what they say:
Sibilance, powered by Waves' Organic ReSynthesis technology, is a transparent vocal de-esser that removes harsh vocal "s" sounds fast and at high quality – allowing you to make your vocals sound brighter without harshness. Thanks to its Organic ReSynthesis engine, Sibilance allows precise identification of unwanted sibilant sounds such as "s" and "sh," resulting in smooth, glitch-free, effective de-essing that maintains the timbre, duration and natural resonance of the original vocal sound.
Unlike most de-essers, which act like narrow-band compressors, the Waves Sibilance plugin uses Organic ReSynthesis spectral filters to identify undesirable bursts of sibilant energy, then completely separates the nuances of sibilance from the vocal signal, leaving the rest of the signal untouched.
Once applied, Sibilance's unique method of separating sibilant parts from the raw vocal signal allows for what would otherwise be extreme processing on the vocal track, such as aggressive EQing to drastically brighten a vocal.
With simple yet powerful controls, Sibilance takes only seconds to set up: Insert it on a vocal or voiceover track, and simply set the threshold and range controls to dial in the perfect amount of "s" reduction.
Waves Sibilance features:
- Fast, powerful de-esser specifically designed for vocals and voiceovers.
- Smooth, glitch-free removal of harsh "s" sounds.
- Treats sibilant parts of the signal without affecting the color of the vocal track.
- Easy-to-use threshold and sensitivity controls.
- Sibilance detector powered by Waves' Organic ReSynthesis technology.
- Sibilance detection graph to help you visualize the amount of "s" reduction.
- Variable range modes: from wide to split-band processing.
Introducing Waves Sibilance: A New Kind of Vocal DeEsser: YouTube/sV1BE3wiA2I
Intro Price: $39 (Reg. $69) at www.waves.com/plugins/sibilance
Flow Motion FM Synth is a virtual instrument that combines the best elements of FM (frequency modulation) and analog-style subtractive synthesis in one powerful instrument.
Design deep basses, screaming leads, rich pads and growling FX with this hybrid FM synth, featuring a 16-step snapshot sequencer, rich presets, and an intuitive graphic interface that makes FM synthesis playful and easy.
The Flow screen eases your way into FM synthesis, with a uniquely designed graphic FM modulation matrix that connects four powerful mono/polyphonic oscillators with independent waveform and pan controls. You can easily modify assignments between the oscillators, using four independent floating LFO/envelope modulators with intuitive drag-and-drop manipulation.
The Motion screen lets you further control filters, amplitude, EQ and FX in a "traditional" subtractive way, for added power and flexibility.
The 16-step snapshot sequencer enables you to easily capture 16 different states of the synth and switch between them in real time. With 16 recallable snapshots per patch, you can quickly create sequences on the fly and in the flow.
Flow Motion FM Synth features:
- Hybrid FM synth combining FM and subtractive synthesis.
- Graphic FM modulation matrix with instant visual feedback.
- 1000+ strong preset library, including exclusive artist presets.
- 4 high-resolution oscillators.
- 4 flexible LFOs and envelope modulators.
- 16-step snapshot sequencer: sequence up to 16 recallable snapshots per patch.
- Built-in note sequencer/arpeggiator.
- Studio-quality FX.
- Use as standalone instrument or plugin, in the studio or live.
- NKS-ready for NI Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.
The Flow Motion FM Synth is included in the Waves Mercury bundle.
Introducing Flow Motion FM Synth: YouTube/sWS9J6G1ZU4
FM Synth Made Fun and Easy – Flow Motion Synth: YouTube/jSCiOUnz6CU
Intro Price: $39 (Reg. $99) at www.waves.com/plugins/flow-motion-fm-synth
The Inspire Instruments Collection includes:
- Grand Rhapsody Piano: Faithful model of the Fazioli F228 grand piano housed at London's Metropolis Studios – the very piano played on GRAMMY -winning hits such as Adele's "Hello.".
- Electric 88 Piano: "Top of the class for Fender Rhodes VIs," with all the soul-moving sweetness and character of the original vintage 88-key instrument.
- Electric 200 Piano: Meticulously sampled from an original 200A-model to deliver that classic Wurly sound.
- Electric Grand 80 Piano: The era-defining polish and brilliant tones of the original hybrid electric-acoustic CP-80 model piano.
- Clavinet: One of the funkiest keyboards ever created – the D6-model Clavinet, delivering the percussive playability, feel and expression of the original funkified icon.
- Flow Motion FM Synth: Hybrid FM synth with an intuitive graphic modulation matrix, rich presets, and an innovative snapshot sequencer for endless sound design capabilities.
- Element 2.0 Virtual Analog Synth: Analog-style polyphonic synth designed to deliver the warmth and depth of hardware synth classics.
- Codex Wavetable Synth: Polyphonic wavetable synthesizer designed to create sounds that range from warm acoustic and analog emulations to never-before-heard intricate and evolving textures.
- Morphoder: The classic sound of the original Vocoder synthesizer for classic robotic vocal effects.
- Bass Slapper: Realistic-sounding slap bass virtual instrument, letting you pull off the nuances of a seasoned bass player right on your keyboard.
Intro Price: $299 (Reg. $699) at www.waves.com/bundles/inspire-virtual-instruments-collection