Wavosaur, the free audio editor for Windows, has been updated to version 22.214.171.124.
- New memory manager: different type of curves (channel, buffer size) are displayed.
- New FFT computation, with selection of buffer size.
- zoom in zoom out with button, mouse and keyboard.
- navigation inside the wave file with keyboard and toolbar.
- Find peak tool.
- Open and save as feature to load and write computation files to hard drive.
- Selection bug fixed.
- Saturation level added.
- Window is now stand alone.
- Window is resizable.
- Windowing, data size, et FFT buffer size are configurable in a new dialog.
- New high performance filter added: with new dialog box for customizations of frequency, type and precision.
- Band pass and notch recursive filter with new dialog box for property choice.
- VST GUI dialog box size bug fixed.
- VST properties displayed in the VST rack manager.
- High precision FFT pitch shift added in process menu.
- Color configuration added: all the colors of Wavosaur are modifiable.
- Volume dialog box is now dockable in the right or the left corners of the mainframe.
- Print preview and printing available.
- SOR file bug fixed.
- Master volume reset bug fixed.