Wide Blue Sound releases Eclipse for Kontakt and Kontakt Player
Wide Blue Sound has announced the release of its newest instrument Eclipse for Kontakt and Kontakt Player, available to order online now exclusively from WideBlueSound.com.
Following the successful release of Orbit, the company's first synth instrument, Eclipse delivers darker, heavier, more forceful and aggressive sonic possibilities.
At the heart of Eclipse is its intuitive interface and its Triple Engine Design originally found in Orbit - Pulse creates modern tonal pulses, Chop for an electronic/stuttered style, and Flow for pads and textures. Combined with the ability to morph between these modes freely, the result is an endless array of inspiring musical possibilities.
- 250 presets ranging from dark and suspenseful to intense and frenetic.
- Sounds evolve endlessly over time.
- Powerful but intuitive synthesis controls.
- Enhanced Convolution Engine and "Intelligent Random" button.
- Four sound channels and powerful sequencers – delivering extreme flexibility and creative control.
- Compatible with the upcoming SKYPAD software for Lemur (iPad and Android).
With custom sounds developed by a team of programmers and sound designers, and an effects path tailored especially for massive sound, Wide Blue Sound has developed its most powerful instrument to create rhythmic intensity, dark cinematic atmospheres, and energetic drive.
Price: $149 with an intro price of $119. Find out more at www.WideBlueSound.com.