Woodman's Immaculate Maple Syrup Studio has released WoodScaper, a plugin which combines into 1 unit the 4 classic guitar effects: wah-wah, chorus, phaser and tremolo.
Besides the familiar controls each effect has some extra not-so-commonly-found options. The 4 effects can be routed in series (pedalboard mode), parallel (DAW mode) or some combinations of those modes.
Panning or the Stereo control can create stereo sounds from a mono input source.
- All LFOs can be set to different waveforms: Sine, Square, Saw Up, Saw Down, Triangle.
- All LFO frequencies can be set to a bar fraction (1/4, 1/8, ...) of the BPM or can be set free to a specific rate (independent from the BPM). .
- All LFO phases can be reset with a button. .
- All effects have an On/Off (parallel routing) or On/Bypass (serial routing) switch like on a pedalboard. The switches can be toggled by MIDI CCs. .
- Phaser has settings for number of poles, frequency range and modulation flavour. .
- Phaser has second LFO to modulate filter Q.
- Chorus has feedback and highPass, lowPass and saturation.
- Wah-wah control can be LFO, Envelope, Envelope + LFO, side chain Envelope, MIDI note velocity or MIDI CC 1 (mod wheel).
- Wah Envelope has attack, release and threshold or sensitivity controls.
- Wah can go up or down.
- Wah filter type and Q can be set.
- Tremolo has 3 types: Amplitude, Ring or Harmonic.
- Harmonic Tremolo has cross-over frequency control.
- Tremolo has a threshold control to have more tremolo when the signal increases.
- Tremolo has "Biased Tremolo" mode to get more tremolo when the signal decreases.
- Has a global Input and Output Gain control.
- Has 2 extra LFOs to modulate most parameters (rates, depths, ...).
- Modulation LFOs have own slew rate control and a random mode.
- Presets can be stored in iCloud Drive (makes them available on all your devices).
- Presets can be switched with MIDI Program Changes or a MIDI CC (up or down).
- Major controls can be set with MIDI CC messages.
Price: € 39.99.