This multi-device effects processor is composed of a set of modeled analogue gears and digital devices, arranged inside a rack-mount cabinet and accessible through a simple and easy to use interface.
In order to provide an extended degree of expressiveness and versatility, in addition to its resonator-based digital reverberation core, ShineVerb also includes a stereo image enhancer, an analogue modeled preamplifier and a final, hybrid amplifier for further sound colorations.
Playing the leading role in ShineVerb is the REEVERB XT device, a digital reverberation unit with an extended set of controls. It also features a special panorama enhancer engine, to finely adjust the stereo image width of the processed sound.
Available at the pre-processing stage, the PRE-AF24 unit is an analogue preamplifier featuring an input signal router, an analogue overdrive circuit and a multi-mode (low-pass or high-pass) analogue filter.
On the post-processing side, the MIX-DF42 unit is a hybrid amplifier made of two digital low-pass and high-pass filters, an analogue saturation circuit and a final mixer section.
- Accurate modeling of analogue gears and digital devices, achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach.
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation.
- An all-in-one complete setup: analogue preamplifier + digital reverb unit + hybrid amplifier/mixer.
- PRE-AF24 Analogue Multichannel Router / Preamp:
- Multi-mode input signal router with gain control (from -inf dB up to +6 dB).
- Analogue modeled overdrive circuit with gain control (from +0 dB up to +18 dB).
- Analogue modeled (topology-preserving transform) multi-mode filter (1-pole low-pass or high-pass).
- REEVERB XT Advanced Digital Resonator Reverb:
- A resonator-based reverb engine with an extended set of controls.
- Pre-delay engine (up to 2 seconds).
- Panorama enhancer engine, to finely adjust the stereo image width of the processed sound.
- MIX-DF42 Multisource Mixer / Amplifier:
- Multi-mode (bypass / normal / inverted) digital filter block (2-pole low-pass and 2-pole high-pass).
- Analogue modeled saturation circuit with gain control (from +0 dB up to +15 dB).
- Final mixer section, with blend (dry / wet) and main volume (from -inf dB up to +6 dB) controls.
- Includes more than 30, multi-scenario factory presets.
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz.
- Available in multi-size GUI resolutions.
ShineVerb is available now from the online Xhun Audio shop. Its price is set to 59 €/Euro but during the first weeks of its release there's a special introductory offer with a 33% discount, so ShineVerb can be purchased for 39.90 €/Euro.
A 33% discount - until November, 2nd - is available also from 3rd party Dealers and Stores.