XILS-lab has released version 2.0 of their Analog Modular Synthesizer XILS 3 LE for 32-bit and 64-bit Mac OS X and Windows in VST2.4, AU, RTAS and AAX formats. The price is 34€ but it's available now for as low as 4€ (Choose What You Pay) until November 1st, 2014 on the XILS-lab store.
Capable of producing both a very wide range of classic analog sounds, and sounds that no other analog synth can do, XILS3 LE V2.0 combines an authentic emulation of the Synthi (VCS 3) modular synthesizer and a replica of the 256 Analog Sequencer, its natural companion.
In XILS 3 LE V2.0, you can connect everything with everything, and you get more than 440 possible different connections per patch.
XILS 3 LE V2.0 benefits from the same audio engine as the XILS 3 and XILS 4 series.
- 6 Oscillators grouped in 3 pairs, with unique dynamic WaveShaping (On sine wave, saw, triangle and square).
- 1 Noise Oscillator (With Noise color).
- 1 Analog Filter, Non Linear and zero delay Behaviors, with 3 Modes (12/18/24 dB LowPass).
- 1 Trapezoidal Envelope Generator, Looping EG in the time of analog (Switchable to ADSR).
- Polyphonic Ring Modulator.
- 2 independent outputs feeding the Stereo Bus, each with one analog Lp/Hp filter.
- Programmable Joystick Vector Controller. Aftertouch, Velocity handling.
- Polyphonic Sequencer with 3 independent lines, Slew rates, 3 recording modes.
- Sequencer can behave as modulation source.
- Pitch Tracker, Envelope Follower, Transient, Gate Modules when used as VST effect.
- Chorus, Delay, 3 mode Spring Reverb.
- 6 Play modes (including Unison 2/4/6), Polyphonic and mono Portamento/Glissando/Legato, 2 different Keyboard Scaling, Polyphonic Aftertouch and VCA handling.
- Hundreds of presets made by worldwide famous Sound Designers. Affordable Presets add-ons.
- Preset Database Engine (Find the right patch in a flash, create your own tags).
- Comprehensive manual with a getting started and tutorial sections.
- Instrument or Effect plug-in: 440+ pin connexions per patch.
XILS3 LE V2.0 is available for purchase and download at Xils-Lab website.