Youlean has released the standalone application of Youlean Loudness Meter 2 and updated the plugins to version 2.2.3.
The new update brings many fixes and some new features, most notably, drag and drop of audio or video on the plugin to get a quick analysis, A/B plugin states for quick comparing two different measurements, excel file export, dynamic range guidelines to easily visualize the target dynamics and other performance and UI improvements.
Changes in v2.2.3:
- Fixed graph not correctly updated in some cases if using Time Code mode.
- Fixed input gain not retaining value if global settings are used.
- Fixed input gain does not modify the output anymore.
- Fixed crash in TwistedWave with AU.
- Fixed drag and drop info does not display correctly in TwistedWave.
- Fixed wrong end position when doing drag and drop in Time Code mode.
- Fixed crash with drag and drop on macOS Mojave if you have not allowed the permission to use audio.
- Fixed graph not zooming correctly with mouse wheel if GUI scaling is not at 100%.
- If you cancel drag and drop the graph is not reset anymore.
- Animations are now a bit slower on macOS.
- Removed halo around the dynamic graph.
Changes in v2.2.2:
- Fixed problems with loading the plugin on macOS.
Changes in v2.2.1:
- Fixed plugin reverting from Pro to free in some cases.
- Fixed crash in Ableton Live 9 when loading more than one plugin instance.
- Fixed drag and drop not working in Windows with non-English file paths.
- Fixed drag and drop crashing with longer files.
- Fixed crash when using 5.1 in the standalone app.
- Fixed AAX not working on macOS.
- Reduced RAM usage for drag and drop by 300%.
- Improved speed of drag and drop by 2x.
- Improved preferences panel in the standalone app.
- Improved news panel.
- Added option to check updates for BETA versions.
- Added dropped file info on the histogram.
- Added option to autosave app session.
- Added option for input gain correction.
- Drag and drop can now open all OS supported audio/video files.
- Audio is now silenced while drag and drop analysis is performed.
- The installer on macOS now recommends reboot or logging off, but does not force anything.
Changes in v2.2.0:
- Added drag and drop to analyze WAV, MP3, OGG or FLAC files.
- Added Excel file export option.
- Added color alerts to mouse over readouts.
- Added confirmation box when changing GUI scaling.
- Added A/B save states.
- Added DR guides in the histogram.
- Added standalone 64-bit app for Windows and macOS.
- Removed support for 32-bit on macOS systems.
- Removed requirement for a reboot of macOS after updating the plugin using the installer.
- Removed getting started screen.
- All plugins and apps are now digitally signed.
- Fixed wobbly graphs.
- Fixed wrong selection position after session reload.
- Fixed plugin starts in extremely low FPS mode after first use.
- Added automatic gradient setting for dynamics graph.
- Improved GUI performance.
- Improved zooming on the histogram.
- UI and UX improvements.