zplane has released the reTune V1 plugin. reTune allows a user to re-tune their audio to any target key (e.g. from D major to C# minor). reTune has an automatic input key detection in case a user is unsure about the key of their input audio.
- Real-time processing.
- Automatic input key detection using zplane's TONART V2.
- Fully configurable input-to-output pitch mapping.
- Presets for major/minor scales, church modes, gypsy and chromatic scales.
- Controls for pitch detection sensitivity, transient levels and pitch contour smoothing.
- Automatic pitch correction to the nearest semitone.
Price: $199 / €149. reTune is available for Mac OS X and Windows in AU, AAX and VST plug-in formats.
Get the free demo here.