|Product||A25 - Classic Stereo Bus Compressor.|
|Type / Tags||Compressor|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
A25 has been modeled after a beautiful stereo compressor, with a few "modern" add-ons:
- Sample aligned Dry-Wet control.
- Mid-Side balance control of action of the compressor (sets where the processing is done between Mid and Side components of the stereo field).
- True Auto-Gain, for easy level-matched comparison.
- Through-clipboard preset management system (copy and paste between instances).
It is also the first product we designed with a new vectorial interface, first step towards complete resizeability.
Comes with a set of presets, useful as a reference for everybody who never used this model.
We put quite some efforts to accurately model all aspects of the unit, from transformers to compression to filters.
Classic, unique features include:
- Variable stereo Link, from independent stereo channels to full linking, plus three filtering options fro great control.
- Special Loud sidechain filter, for a more transparent and effective compression on mixes and wide frequency range signals, a strong low-range and great control on high frequencies.
- Multiple knee options for the compression curve.
- Feedback (vintage style) and Feed-Forward (stronger, modern action) options for circuit topology.
Also coming as AAX-DSP.