|Type / Tags||FlangerModulationStereo Flanger|
Windows 7 or later
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Antresol brings in the classic Mistress stomp box back to life. The original, conceived in the mid-70s, quickly became a benchmark for flanger-type effects by offering a uniquely rich character. Antresol is a thorough incarnation of this classic and the newest effect in the SilverLine Collection.
An exceptionally accurate emulation of an impulse-controlled, solid-state analog delay line (a Bucket Brigade Device) is a center piece of Antresol. Its users are provided with absolute control over every aspect of the BBD-based delay line (including calibration of the linearity of the clocking system or the number of analog memory cells constituting the backbone of the BBD).
In addition to the standard parameter knobs found on the face of the original unit, there is also a wide range of deeper parameters available to tweak, such the on-PCB trimpots which would normally be inaccessible without taking the stompbox apart. Also fully controllable LFO (with adjustable phase and rate sync to a host application's tempo). The ability to unlink the stereo channels and control the most important parameters independently for left and right (or mid/side, depending on selected mode)
- True emulation of BBD based analog delay line.
- Optional independent parameter control for each stereo channel.
- Selectable L/R or M/S stereo processing modes.
- Mistress mode allows the whole unit to work the same as the classic flanger.
- LFO can be synchronized with your host application.
- 3 different LFO-to-BBD clock curves.
- Ultra-low aliasing output.
- Highly musical and pleasant sound.
- Tag-based browser.
- Selectable GUI sizes.
- MIDI-learn functionality throughout.
- 64-bit internal processing.
Sound examples: SoundCloud.com/d16group/sets/antresol-demos