|Type / Tags||UtilitySampler/Sample Player|
Windows Vista or newer, CPU with SSE2
Intel CPU, Mac OS X 10.7 or newer
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
apulSoft apTrigga3 is an audio insert effect plugin that detects trigger events on its input signal which are used to add or replace sounds. It has extensive sample management features, flexible synthesizer layers with multiple envelopes and a modulation section that allows per sample modulation of most parameters.
apTrigga3 features an input filter section with a built in frequency analyzer and an unlimited number of configureable filter bands to shape the input signal.
The plugin has various playback modes to play layers in sequence, selected randomly or simultaneously. Basic sample editing can be done right inside apTrigga3 and it can record samples from its input to quickly capture multi-samples from microphones or synthesizers.
Use apTrigga3 to replace or mix drum sounds on single-instrument channels. Due to its zero sample latency, it is ideal for live drum triggering (using drum pads or microphones).
Trigger samples and synth sounds by analyzing the input signal.
Zero samples trigger latency.
- Trigger signal & event graph with dynamics settings on top.
- Unlimited number of samples per preset that can be organized and grouped by drag & drop.
- Input filter section with unlimited filter bands, frequency analyzer and filter graphs.
- Built-in sample player and synth engine with user-definable modulation rules..
10-step Undo/Redo for all actions.
Samples can be automatically recorded from the audio input.
One multimode multipole filter per layer.
Sample accurate envelopes for volume, filter and a user-definable parameter with an unlimited number of curved sections.
- Presets can include samples and are compatible across hosts and systems.
Bright & Dark color schemes and support for user defined color schemes.