|Product||Boo Boom Arp|
|Type / Tags||Drums arrangerArp PatternsArp-RythmArpeggiatorDrum MachineDrum SamplerDrum Sampler Sequencerone shot drum samplesWAV File Drum Sampler|
Windows XP or higher, 3GB RAM, 40MB free space on hdd.
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Boo Boom Arp is slot driven drum sampler and drums groove arranger. It based on our Boo Boom sampler and shares many components and structures with it, but on the other hand, it also brings up some of the most desired features that modern production technology has to offer.
Boo Boom Arp uses 10 (.wav) file sample slots to build 10 drum components drum-kits. According to this approach, every slot can be anything, from kicks to snares or cymbals or you name it. Each slot is triggered by its own unique MIDI note which noted on its slot button. For instance, slot 48 is triggered by note number 48 in the MIDI keyboard (c2). The samples menu is divided into 14 categories, including a wide range of drum-kit components types. Each type button (kicks, snares, claps, etc.) is directing to it's own sample library folder which located at "C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Fananteam\Boo Boom Arp\core". Once the user presses on any type button, he gets the list of the samples he can choose from. Each sample folder has a room for 150 samples. Of course, he can add his own wave files straight to the folders and delete the existing given samples. Boo Boom Arp will read them. Boo Boom Arp comes with 30 full drum-kits to start with. They are all replaceable, so its up to the user to decide.
Boo boom Arp has a built-in mixer that allows users to tweak any sample separately. They can use the EQ, change the pitch, add a random pitch manipulation to every sample, pan and can use our pitch based round robin effect which has a wide control ability on the final sound. The mixer is also armed with 3 master effects (compressor, reverb, delay) which can used by sending a fx amount from the "master fx" knob on every channel or the users can override the per cell sending and just send them directly to the master effect.
The kit manager
Boo Boom Arp loads drum-kits extremely fast and uses a "one button press" preset manager which allows a super-fast presets switching by MIDI assignable buttons. It can set "sample start" and "sample end" points with MIDI assignable knobs and it also allows users to tweak the active keyboard's octaves starting points and tweak or fire up the master effects by using macro knobs and buttons. Boo Boom Arp uses 24 presets drum-kit banks. Each preset represents a full drum-kit containing all the components and settings.
As its name implies, Boo Boom Arp is not only a great sampler but also an arranger styles MIDI sequencer. It uses the arranger keyboards style sequencer method to run 8 simultaneous MIDI grooves per style that can be switched instantly with a MIDI keyboard. Each variation gets its own MIDI key number and the transitions are synced to the determined tempo. Boo Boo Arp can also add an automatic cymbal crash on end points and use self or synced tempo. The MIDI sequence can be also sent out to the DAW through the MIDI channels and trigger other VSTi's.
GUI and controls
Boo Boom Arp has a customizable GUI which can be set by the user. Users can change the GUI scale and switch background and controls color on the fly.
- 10 drum sample slots per kit.
- 14 drum element banks with full 30 drum-kits that adjusted to wide range of pop and EDM genres.
- One click drum element menu for fast building.
- Automation file manager.
- 4 additional WAV. pages in the element menu for user's WAV. files.
- MIDI assignable start\end points manager.
- Master effect macro knobs.
- Graphical MIDI keyboard with assignable keyboard starting points.
- Full virtual mixer with gain knobs, master effect send knobs, pitch knobs, random pitch manager knobs, round robin and pan knobs, master compressor, delay and reverb effects.
- 64 steps arranger style arpeggiator with 8 variations per style, unique time signature per variation, MIDI keyboard controllable variation switch, crash every selected end point, cymbal crash manager, unique or synced tempo.
- MIDI route options (internal or sent to the DAW through MIDI channels).
- Scalable and customizable GUI.