|Product||Cantus - Gregorian Chants|
|Type / Tags||Gregorian ChantsChoirGregorianKontakt InstrumentMonksSinging Monk|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Eduardo Tarilonte's Cantus - Gregorian Chants, a new Kontakt Player powered instrument.
Continuing the vocal series by Eduardo Tarilonte, Cantus brings you a real Gregorian Monk Ensemble featuring the sounds of the dark Middle Ages. A perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambiences and music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Cantus is a unique choir library aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic liturgical melodies, without using any phrases. Cantus offers a powerful and innovative word builder which combines 24 words (120 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato vowels (a, e, i, o, u) and a special Mmmh articulation, all at your finger tips in one patch.
- 5 different true Gregorian style legatos (a, e, i, o, u).
- Mmmh articulation.
- A powerful word builder with 24 words, 3 different articulations (staccato, fast and slow speeds).
- Words can be split to offer a total of 120 words/syllables.
- Words can be combined with true legato playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected.
- A collection of 20 Gregorian chants split into 400 phrases.
- 60 minutes of music.
- 20 soundscapes, created from vocal samples.