|Type / Tags||Multi FX|
Endless Series is a unique synthesis and effect plug-in based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion. It generates mind bending infinite scales, psychedelic drones and fascinating sonic textures and works as a tone generator, a ring modulator, phaser, flanger or resonant filter bank effect.
It's perfect for adding subtle or extreme tension to many kinds of electronic and experimental music - for instance you can use it to drive the dance-floor crazy with never ending build-ups and climaxes, or add a sense of motion to your latest track without changing the tempo. The plugin is also very effective for many sound design tasks and makes great high-octane engine sounds, like those used for the Batpod in Batman, The Dark Knight.
- Additive Tone generator with up to 40 partials.
- Circular-pitch ring modulator, flanger, filter and phaser effects.
- Glissando, stepped and MIDI-stepped control modes.
- MIDI-stepped mode allows for synchronising to tempo etc.
- Lots of options for changing the partial spacing and creating harmonic or inharmonic timbres.
- True stereo operation, mono & mono2stereo for all FX modes.
- Stereo detune/fattening and Auto-panning effects.
- Quantise stepped modes to one of 14 different scales.
- Control harmonics of each partial for a richer sound.
- Distortion and noise modulation for partials, for a dirtier sound.
- Integrated preset/bank management for compatibility across hosts/platforms.
- Integrated help system.
- Massive sonic-potential.
- VST2/VST3/AudioUnit & RTAS plugin formats & Standalone App.
- 32-bit and 64-bit binaries for OS X and Windows.