|Type / Tags||Groove PlayerSampler (Loop Tool / Slicer)SynthSynth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
Groove Machine is a software emulation of the classic Groove Box with live performance features within the DAW software of choice or stand-alone. Key abilities include per-step automation and flexible MIDI-learn functions.
Groove Machine features:
- Synths - 5 hybrid (Subtractive/FM) synthesizer channels.
- Samplers - 8 flexible sampler channels, each with 4 sample layers.
- Effects - 10 DJ-style effects + EQ and Stutter PER channel.
- Step-sequencer - with per-step automation allowing PER step note sculpting of all interface parameters.
- Flexible views - Step / Drum sequencer / Piano roll views.
- Performance - Optimized for live performance.
- Controllers - Internal link system for maximum compatibility with all MIDI controllers.
- Multi out - Multiple independent outputs for the 5 synth & 8 sampler channels.
- Styles - Ideal for dub-step, trance, house & hip-hop producers.