|Type / Tags||Step Sequencer Synth|
at least Windows 7
at least MacOS 10.10
Groovestar is an innovative and new audio instrument/synthesizer plugin for creating drum loops and synthesizer sequences in a very intuitive way.
It is based on the classic step sequencer idea but it features much more possibilities to create powerful patterns by using synthesized sounds as input as well as sampled wave sounds. You can treat and combine them to make hybrid sounds without any limitations.
The plugin is controlled by MIDI events – you can map any created pattern to different keys or even combine them to play them simultaneously. Moreover it is possible to map a whole range of notes to a pattern allowing to alter the pitch of it – independently if it is based on a synthesized sound or a wave file.
Groovestar reveals new capabilities to you in creating loops, beats and drums by these Features:
- Up to 100 independent slots assignable to MIDI notes or ranges.
- Each slot comes with a 16 steps sequencer with individual tune, legato, reverse play, emphasis and tempo scaling settings.
- Each slot has its own filter with different styles and a really fat and individual sound.
- Each slot features an independent high-quality reverb, delay effect and compressor.
- Each slot has its own LFO for modulating different parameters, so you can use up to 100 LFOs in a preset.
- Each slot has 3 envelope shapers to modulate almost any parameter along the pattern.
- Every control can be automated or controlled by MIDI controllers with a MIDI learn function.
- Sample library with almost 2.800 bass drums, claps, snare drums, percussion and so on.