|Product||Hopkin Instrumentarium: Rattletines|
|Type / Tags||Percussionambient drone samplesAtmospheresExperimentalKalimbaKontakt 6Kontakt InstrumentPercussionSample LibrarySound DesignTinesTunedUniqueVirtual Instruments|
|Kontakt 6Kontakt PlayerNKI|
Rattletines is a set of unique hand-crafted tuned percussion instruments created by instrument designer and sound sculptor Bart Hopkin. These one-of-a-kind instruments each produce their own special flavor of rattle or buzz, with every note having its own warmly resonant flavor. Rattletine includes two rows of tines. The upper tines hammer against "anvils" as they vibrate. The lower row is clean, for a clearer tone quality. Mahogany and Hacksaw Blades both feature tongues with holes and small pieces of metal wrapped through. When plucked, the metal wrappings rattle as the tongue vibrates, producing a unique buzzing sound. Aptly named, Hacksaw Blades uses actual hacksaw blades for the tongues.
We've faithfully sampled tine plucks and percussive hand slaps on the instrument bodies, with two stereo mic positions. Also included is a wide selection of custom FX presets and plenty of our signature sound designed ambient content, crafted from the raw acoustic source to give you complete creative freedom.
- 5 Master presets and 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- 3 Unique Hand-crafted lamellophones each with 2 mic positions.
- Percussive knock effects, glisses and 8 bonus ambient effects, pads and drones.
- Percussive knock effects and 23 bonus ambient effects, pads and drones.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format.
- 7,952 Stereo Samples.
- 3.23 GB Installed.
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments.
- Works with the Kontakt "Libraries" browser and Native Access.