|Type / Tags||Drum InstrumentBeat SequencerBeat SynthesizerDrum SequencerDrum SynthesizerMIDI SequencerRhythm AnalyzerRhythm SequencerRhythm Synthesizer|
Window XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 machine; 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB); 1 GB hard disk space; Java v. 1.6 or later; ASIO-compatible sound card recommended for optimal performance.
Intel machine running OS X 10.6.0 or later; 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB); Java version 1.6 or later; 1 GB hard disk space.
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Liquid Rhythm is a MIDI sequencer and beat generation software instrument.
Liquid Rhythm offers a 1 GB sample library and includes the following features and functions:
- VST/AU/RTAS Compatible.
- WaveDNA's Music Molecule - A unique new visualization of the traditional MIDI region, displaying note events, groove, and velocity directly on the arrange canvas.
- Molecule Maps - Use rhythmic 'similarity wheels' to discover where a beat is and to create variations on loops by auditioning neighbouring beat-elements.
- BeatWeaver Rhythm Synthesizer - The BeatWeaver is a rhythm design tool. Based on your choices, it generates rhythmic patterns you can play with.
- In-Line Molecule editing - Edit MIDI notes directly on the arranger canvas; Music Molecules are updated in real-time around your note edits.
- BeatSeeker - Find and use genre-specific rhythmic patterns for each instrument directly in the Molecule Maps.
- Accent Modifiers - Adjust the velocity and groove of multiple notes simultaneously according to the Music Molecule's colour-coded accent patterns.
- GrooveMover - Instantly rearrange groups of notes by switching their underlying accent patterns. Use it to discover and explore new musical ideas.
- Randomizer - Create or modify rhythm patterns in dozens of ways. Generate random results ranging from tame to drastic, humanize your beat, or split beats between different tracks.
- BeatBuilder: BarForm List - Build Beats from palettes of rhythm patterns. In a single click, populate an unlimited number of bars with the beat of your choosing.
- BeatBuilder: BeatForm Sequencer - Create patterns using individual notes or clusters of notes. Instantly switch to a shuffle, double-time, or half-time feel.
- BeatForm Shifter - Nudge entire groups of notes over and hear their placements in different points in time.
- BeatForm Tumbler - Target any part of a beat and make four-bar loops more musical without spending time manually moving notes.
- Ableton Live Clip Integration - Create and remix MIDI patterns directly in Ableton Live Clips via Max for Live.