|Type / Tags||Modulation (Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremolo)|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MChorusMB is a powerful multiband chorus which allows you to fully adjust its shape. It can produce everything from mild stereoization to a complete wilderness.
- Up to 10 voices with advanced adjustment - MChorusMB provides advanced control over the 10 voices giving you extreme set of possible settings, but still providing the best possible sound.
- Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a vintage analog feel.
- 6 stereoizing algorithms - whether you like panoramas, phases or haas, MChorusMB knows it all. If something is not stereo-enough, this can fix it.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape - every oscillator is defined by a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, envelopes from the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), and a step-sequencer.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs that can modulate any parameter including other modulators. This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator also features and envelope follower for maximum versatility.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling - advanced technologies to provide the best audio quality.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing maximally natural sound not offending other tracks.
- Fully automatable.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
Reviewed By tommyzai
December 21, 2013
MMultiBandChorus by MeldaProduction is much more than a basic chorus effect. For the price, basic was all I was expecting. The launch page is simple to understand and use, but ugly. Yet, I quickly created a nice, sweet-sounding, analog-ish, thick chorus with a touch of saturation, and with the turn of one of the four big knobs I extended the modulation into a tight slapback delay. MMBC has all the familiar parameter controls like rate, width, dry/wet, etc. I would have been satisfied if that's all it did. In truth, a basic chorus effect was all I wanted and all I thought I needed. Things changed! I was pleasantly surprised to discover the advantages of using two, three, or even six bands to effect specific frequencies — not just by modulating them into something a little wider, but by increasing the voices, applying LFO shapes, low-/high-pass filter, saturating, stereo spread, .
- Simple to use via easy page (knobs, column of features, and a meter).
- Deep controls via edit page with visually addressable multiparameters.
- Resizable GUI.
- Nice array of presets, some standard and some experimental.
- Randomize button to generate new settings ? click, click, click and eventually you stumble upon something fantastic.
- Lots of bands and each can be soloed or muted.
- Super price, especially if part of Melda's bundle.
- Lifetime free updates (VERY nice for us working poor).
- Ugly GUI.
- Like any versatile effect that has a deep level of controls — use wisely and sparingly to avoid creating a jumbled-up mess — unless that is the sound you're after! J.
- As expected, some of the more advanced setting tax CPU.
- There are six great algorithms, but I'm greedy and want more.
MMBC is everything a chorus modulation effect is supposed be, plus a bunch of other cool things — it has built-in bonus features that are hard to mix without once you use them. If used wisely, vocal tracks will sound lush. If used wildly, synth tracks (especially pads and atmospherics) will sound otherworldly. I highly recommend this chorus effect plugin to any eMusician, audio producer, sound designer, DJ, etc. for any style of music or sound. All the chorus modulation options are there for any desire usage from pop to ambient to glitch and beyond. I give MMultiBandChorus a thick smile.Read more