|Type / Tags||Dynamics (Compressor / Limiter)|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MLimiterMB is an advanced multi-band mastering brickwall limiter plug-in that makes your recordings and mixes sound louder with minimal distortion and artifacts.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains.
- Mastering multi-band limiter with adjustable knee, threshold, input gain and other important parameters, which automatically handles look-ahead and other features for you.
- Powerful metering system - you always know the output level and gain reduction for each band as well as master output, gain reduction and saturation reduction.
- 3 limiting modes - besides manual limiting, where you have to modify any advanced parameter manually, MLimiterMB provides 2 additional modes optimized for increasing loudness and minimizing pumping effect.
- Advanced and easy-to-use user interface. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it real-time or record and automate it.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MLimiterMB has low harmonic distortion.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation.
Reviewed By tommyzai
November 6, 2013
MMultiBandLimiter by MeldaProduction is a brickwall limiter that pushes the limit by adding some tasty flavor. During my research, I discovered many plugins that could make music louder, but this one goes much further by increasing sound character and quality without adding a lot of unwanted goo. It not only raises the volume level, it also improves the sonic quality of a track by adding analogue-type saturation and balancing the spectrum. MMBL has a streamlined interface that features a basic page with four big knobs (drive, distortion, squash, master), a column of options (maximizers, number of bands), and an easy-to-read meter. Advanced features and micro editing are found on a secondary edit page, including one of my favorites — spectral smoothing. I wish I could trust my ears to smooth things out, but I'm a visual person. With this plugin I can see the music loudness levels and that really helps me sound design, track, mix, and master.
- Bi-level interface with a simple mode and advanced "edit" mode.
- Randomization, which helps generate new parameters.
- Safety limiter to prevent unwanted spikes and distortion.
- MIDI learn.
- Easy preset management.
- Lifetime free updates.
- Militeristic, unattractive GUI.
When I'm on-the-fly with sparks shooting off my fingers and smoke coming out of my ears I can quickly and easily turn those big fat knobs until I get the desired results. And, when I'm fine-tuning, I can go to the edit page and tweak to make precise adjustments. This limiter is easy to use, powerful, and sounds great! What more could I ask for? It's priced fairly, and is a steal if purchased as part of a bundle. I highly recommend MMultiBandLimiter to any eMusician, producer, or sound designer, who is looking for a limiter that does more than make things louder. I give MMultiBandLimiter two unlimited thumbs up.Read more