|Type / Tags||Weapons|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
Whether you already hear the sound in your mind, or you're looking to experiment and search for the never-before-heard, Reformer Pro gives you powerful sonic tools to bring your sound to life. Imagine and perform: In just two giant steps, you're designing to picture, making source, or playing live, and moving on to your next great design idea. With our new full license, you'll receive the latest updates, have an opportunity join our new user community and participate in the evolution of Reformer Pro.
Reformer Pro utilises the world's first Dynamic Input technology, taking procedural, sample-based audio processing into previously un-explored territory. With our new full license, you'll receive the latest updates, have an opportunity to join our new user community and participate in the evolution of Reformer Pro.
Shape Sound Like Never Before.
You do your best sound design work when you can manifest what you hear in your mind. Reformer Pro offers a whole new way of interacting with sound:
- Analyse sound libraries with our Analysis Tool.
- Perform sounds in real-time via the world's first Dynamic Input – using a microphone, MIDI or directly from the UI.
- Replace or add texture to pre-recorded audio in your DAW.
- Automate your audio directly from the timeline.
- Select or mute any sound from within your libraries.
- Perform impacts and add extra definition using our unique Transient Engine.
- Create constantly evolving soundscapes and variations.
- Mac Intel computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor.
- 4 GB of RAM.
- OS X 10.9 or later.
- 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor.
- 4 GB of RAM.
- Windows 7 or later.
- This software is a digital download.
- Formats (32-bit and 64-bit): AAX Native/AudioSuite, VST, AU.
- Minimum sample rate: 44.1 kHz.
- Maximum sample rate: 192 kHz.
- RTAS is not supported.
- An iLok account (available for free at ilok.com) is required to activate and use the software.
- An iLok 2 or later is required for dongle use.
- Pro Tools (10.3.5 and above), Reaper, Logic Pro X, Nuendo (7 and above), Cubase (8 and above) and Ableton Live (9 and above).