Stratus3D takes Stratus to even greater heights--literally. With the 3D option, you can move right into the new worlds of Atmos, DTS-X, Auro3D and other exiting height formats.
Here are a few of the new features:
- Mono, Stereo, LCR, LCRS, Quad, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1, SDDS, Atmos Bed, Extended Atmos (7.1.6), Auro 9.1, 11.1, 13.1, NHK 22.2 (VST3 only), Additional 3D formats.
- Expanded EQ, building on the popular NIMBUS architecture. Not only have we added bandpass and notch filters on the early reflections and tails, but we've also added an input EQ to help keep undesired elements out of the reverb.
- Dense and powerful early reflection control -- twice as dense as PhoenixVerbSurround. There's a unique reflection pattern from every input to every output. You'll never worry about compatible fold-down.
- As with all Exponential Audio reverbs every single reverb channel is decorrelated. You don't have to worry about color changes when that mix comes down to stereo--or mono. This becomes more and more important as channel counts go up and mix time goes down.
- Dynamic control with tail-suppression (expanded from NIMBUS). Your mix will keep itself clear.
- Warp, to add even more timbral and dynamic control. Warp incorporates a compander, an overdrive circuit and even word-size reduction. You can turn it on and off whenever you need it.
- More stem options. Not only can you have mono-in/surround out. You can easily generate a surround reverb from LCR input. Or a 7.0 output from 5.0 input. There are even more options.
- Optional tempo control of predelay and reverb delay. Rhythmic score? You'll be surprised how much pop you can add without needing a calculator by your side.
- Presets--whether factory presets or your own user presets--work in all surround formats. If you've worked hard on a 5.0 preset, it's going to sound great in 7.1 or Atmos--without modification.