Studio One is a new music creation and production application for Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista that makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering simple right out of the box, yet provides a wealth of professional features.
Fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping and plug-in management, auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, good audio quality, unlimited tracks and plug-ins per track and a powerful, inventive, Start page that puts the whole project right in your hands are just a few of the compelling features that make Studio One the next generation in audio software, according to PreSonus.
Studio One gives you a complete, easy-to-use solution from raw tracks to finished master, while supporting the latest standards and technologies.
- Elegant single-window work environment.
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality.
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses and FX channels.
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player.
- Integrated mastering solution with automatic mix updating, waveform editing, effects, Red Book CD burning, and digital release.
- Automatic delay compensation.
- Advanced automation.
- 64-bit processing (even on 32-bit machines).
- Easy-to-use sidechain routing.
- 64-bit effects suite.
- Virtual instruments collection.
- User-friendly sampler.
- Intuitive MIDI-mapping system.
- Real-time audio timestretching and resampling.
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support.
- K System metering.
- Gigabytes of content.
- Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or Core Audio-compliant audio interface.
- Ampire - Amplifier-Modeling Plug-in.
- Analog Delay - Tape-Delay Emulation Plug-in.
- Auto Filter - Envelope Filter Plug-in.
- Beat Delay - Tempo-Synchronized Delay.
- Binaural Pan - Stereo Panning Effect Plug-in.
- Channel Strip - Dynamics Processing and Equalizer Plug-in.
- Chorus - Mono/Stereo Chorus Plug-in.
- Compressor - Mono/Stereo Variable Compressor Plug-in.
- Expander - Mono/Stereo Expander Plug-in.
- Flanger - Stereo/Mono Flanger Plug-in.
- Gate - Noise Gate Plug-in.
- Groove Delay - Multi-Tap and Tempo Synchronized Delay Plug-in.
- Limiter - Mono/Stereo Limiter Plug-in.
- Mixtool - Phase and MS Utility Plug-in.
- MixVerb - Mono/Stereo Reverb Plug-in.
- Multiband Dynamics - Mono/Stereo Multiband Compressor/Expander Plug-in.
- Phase Meter - Phase Correlation Analysis Plug-in.
- Phaser - Mono/Stereo Phaser Plug-in.
- Pro EQ - Seven-Band Parametric EQ.
- Red Light Distortion - Distortion Plug-in.
- Room Reverb - Stereo/Mono Room Reverb Plug-in.
- Spectrum Meter - Frequency Analysis Plug-in.
- Tricomp - Three-band Compressor Plug-in.
- Tuner - Instrument Tuning Plug-in.
- X-Trem - Mono/Stereo Tremolo Plug-in.
- Impact - Sample Trigger Virtual Instrument.
- Presence - Sample Player Virtual Instrument.
- SampleOne - Sampler Virtual Instrument.
Crossgrade from a qualifying DAW
If you own an existing DAW but would like to switch over to the most intuitive recording software on the planet, the Studio One Crossgrade was created just for you. All you need to do is provide proof of ownership for the other DAW, such as original purchase receipt, UPC code (bar code on the outside of the box), or screenshot of your user account with the other DAW showing the software registered to your name. Electronic receipts are acceptable.
Qualifying DAWs include:
- Cubase 5 or higher.
- Pro Tools 9 or higher.
- Nuendo 5 or higher.
- Logic 9, X.
- Sonar X2 or higher.
- Live 9 or higher.
- Digital Performer 7 or higher.
- Acid Pro 6 or higher.
- Reason 6 or higher.
- Reaper 4 or higher.
- Samplitude 9 or higher.
- Mixcraft Pro 6 or higher.
- FL Studio 11 or higher.
- Bitwig Studio 2 or higher.
- Tracktion T7 or higher.
*The crossgrade discount may not be combined with other standard PreSonus discounts such as upgrades or similar offers.
**Free/Lite/Trial versions of the above DAWs do NOT qualify. It must be a purchased or equivalent version.