|Type / Tags||Glitch|
"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. It is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe
We at noiseBytes think, that there are enough plug-ins out there, that make your sound perfect. We think, it is time to make something for people, who like imperfection. And so, we are proud to present The GlitchRack.
The GlitchRack comes with a wide variety of effects that try to get the worst out of your sound. Sprinkle your audio with glitches and manipulate it to extremes that you would usually try to prevent.
- The KillLimiter: Limiting to a brickwall that has never been harder.
- The ChunkInverter: Chopping your audio and reverse it.
- The CrazyLeslie: Switching stereo channels faster than any speaker can spin.
- The Bitifier: Decrease Bit-Depth that even a C64 would sound like a high resolution speaker.
- The TapeStop: Old but gold. stop your audio with that unforgotten slowing and downpitching sound.
- The Resampler: Samplerates so low, that no soundcard can be bothered to use these.
- The SpeedWobble: Playback-speed can be a fickle thing.
- The Overload: A computer can only take so much. It's just a matter of time, when it drops out. (Of course your machine will not be harmed, this is just a simulation).
In the demo-track you can hear the ChunkInverter, the Resampler, and the KillLimiter. In the end, they are all thrown together, just to give you a small idea about what the GlitchRack is capable of. More examples and detailed spotlights for all effects are coming soon.
ATTENTION: THE AU-PLUGIN DOES CURRENTLY NOT WORK WITH LOGIC. The AU-Version of the Plugin is included in the download, but it there seems to be a little bug with the DAW Logic.