€99 / $99
|Type / Tags||Step SequencerMIDIMIDI ControllerMIDI FX / Utility|
XP or later, 1GHz, 128MB RAM
10.6 or later, 1GHz, 128MB RAM
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Thesys is a powerful and intuitive MIDI step-sequencer plug-in, giving you control over just about all aspects of your favorite MIDI devices. You can use Eloquence to create varied and organic bass lines, screaming leads, pulsating chords, and organic pad sounds in the studio or on stage.
For live musicians, Thesys provides a versatile palette of performance options which can be triggered right from your MIDI keyboard: you can transpose, manipulate, twist up, mutate, and mangle your patterns without even getting near your computer.
- Pitch: The pitch sequencer works in relation to the root key and transposes it by +/- 12 semitones.
In scale mode, the sequencer-entries work in-scale, that might exceed the octave range of the sequencer by quite a few octaves. In addition, the pitch sequencer has a flexible recording function.
- Lock: Lock is part of the pitch sequencer. An active step deactivates the MIDI transposing. This is useful for keeping important notes and chords in key while transposing the sequence.
- Gate: The Gate Sequencer creates notes and determines their velocity.
- Mute: The Mute Sequencer is part of the Gate Sequencer and mutes the selected step.
- Gate Time: The Gate Time Sequencer determines how long a note is held. Notes can be held up to four times the duration of a step.
- Octave: This sequencer moves the pitch the pitch by +/- 2 octaves.
- Pitchbend: Here you can select from 12 pitch bend figures to be engaged.
- Chord: A Chord is generated using the current note in the pitch sequencer as the root note. Six Variations and four wrap-arounds for major and minor plus six special chords like diminished and augmented are available.
- Break: This sequencer lets you set a multi-trigger at 2, 3, or 4 times the normal sequencer speed, playing the current scale up or downwards or just repeating the current note. 18 breaks are available.
- Random: Each sequencer step can be replaced by a random value. Minor and major chords can be individually randomized to maintain the harmonic structure.
- Gate Time: The Gate Time can be increased or decreased, depending on how long you press the button.
- Velo Gate: The note will only play if it is above the selected velocity threshold.
- Looper: The selected part of the sequence will be looped.
- Slowdown: The sequence slows down until it comes to a dead stop.
- Retrigger: Re-trigger the sequence by re-trigger-pressing the button; upon release, the sequencer continues at its normal position.
- Halftime: The sequence will play at half speed.
- Octave Up: The sequence will play one octave higher as long as you press the button.
- Mute: Mutes all data output.
- Internal synthesizer to create patterns on the fly.
- Special workaround for sending MIDI with the AU plug-in.
- Instant keyboard control for Transpose, Pattern Select, Action Section.
- Pattern Sequencer.
- Sample-accurate timing.
- Individual trigger and sync options, swing function.