|Type / Tags||MIDI EditorUniversal Editor/Librarian|
|Copy Protection||Customized Per Customer|
VCommander, a MIDI editor and librarian for Access Music's synthesizer product line Virus (Type A-C) has finally made it to version 4, available for Windows and Mac and can run as standalone or as VST/AU plugin. Among the known feature set of the previous version 3, we've spend some more useful functions like batch processing, full Vocoder support, Solo-Mode and many more.
These are the most important features:
- Runs as VST/AU-plugin or standalone.
- Support for Windows (32/64-bit) and Mac OS X (32/64-bit Universal Binary) from 10.6.
- Comment or bookmark Sound patches.
- Two types of edit state indicators for Sound patches.
- Easy creation of Multi patches (Drag&Drop).
- Copy Parameter blocks (i.e. copying the filter block from Single patch A000 into patch A010 or copying the effect from one Single patch into another or even into a Multi patch).
- Drag&Drop support.
- Unlimited, patch related Undo/Redo.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo for incoming MIDI messages if you directly tweak the hardware knobs or buttons.
- Real envelopes for Amplifier, Filter and Vocoder.
- Search patches by name.
- Browse for categories.
- Jump to banks.
- Intelligent dependency check for Multi patches and their associated Singles.
- Single patch compare-mode.
- Find and bookmark Single doubles.
- Search & Re-link Multiparts.
- MIDI meter for all Multiparts.
- Global MIDI meter.
- 3351 automatable parameter.
- SOLO mode (Multi-mode).
- Built-in MIDI Clock generator (Experimental feature, available only in plugin).
- Built-in MIDI Time-code generator (Experimental feature, available only in plugin).
- Feedback detection for all physical MIDI devices.
- Complete support for A, B, C, Classic, RackXL etc.
- Instant access to tempo and main volume.
- Hardware (Virus) auto-configuration to work with VCommander.
- Full Vocoder support.
- Favorite file folder for easy and quick file access.
- Undo list for easy navigation through all Undo records.
- On-Screen keyboard with key zone support.
- Oscillator/Modulator waveform pictures.