|Product||Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 Pop/Rock EZX|
|Type / Tags||Ableton Live Drum RackVST Preset Integration Pack for Ableton Push|
|LiveSuperior Drummer 3|
Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 Pop/Rock EZX
Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 Pop/Rock EZX features drum racks for all factory presets for the Toontrack ezDrummer Pop/Rock EZX expansion.
These racks are the most complete integration between Ableton Live and Superior Drummer 3 including a host of features ready to use on Ableton Push. All factory presets are ready to go.
Performance Key Features and Workflow:
- Amazing workflow in Live and on your Push to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation.
- Ease of navigation to load all Pop/Rock EZX factory presets from Ableton Push controller device browser.
- 18 Ableton Drum Racks to instantly load the factory library "mix ready" presets with Ableton mappings.
- 9 Ableton Live templates for multi track audio routing for each factory preset.
- Colour coded pad design for visual performance and finger drumming.
Audio Routing and Mixing:
- SingleOut presets – featuring 9 Ableton Drum racks for all factory presets single audio output to single Ableton track. Mixing can be further enhanced through Superior Drummer mixer or additional Ableton audio effects to the track – for example the new Ableton 10 Drum Buss.
- MultiOut presets – featuring 9 Ableton Drum racks for all presets in multiple audio channel output from the plug in to multiple Ableton audio tracks using the multi output Ableton template also provided. Track level audio mixing control in Ableton.
- Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 Pop/Rock EZX. All macros and multi-track audio routing ready made with 6 supplied Ableton Live templates.
Extend to your own Superior Drummer 3 Pop/Rock EZX presets
Use the template racks and extend to your own Pop/Rock EZX presets, swapping out individual sounds or articulations. You are 100% ready to go with the factory presets but there is no limitation to creating your own presets from these templates. Simply save a new drum rack based upon the modified TimbresAndTones template.