|Product||Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 Seventies Rock EZX|
|Type / Tags|
Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 Seventies Rock EZX features separate Ableton drum racks for all factory presets for the Toontrack ezDrummer Seventies Rock EZXexpansion library.
These racks are the most complete integration between Ableton Live and Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 including a host of features ready to use on Ableton Push. All factory presets are ready to go.
Performance Key Features and Workflow:
- Amazing workflow in Ableton and on your Push to the full capabilities of the kit library saving setup time and allowing you to focus on music creation.
- Ease of navigation to load all Seventies Rock kit factory presets in Superior Drummer 3 from Ableton Push controller device browser.
- 10 Ableton Drum Racks to instantly load the factory library "mix ready" presets with Ableton mappings.
- 5 Ableton Live templates designed to host the multi channel output routing presets with track level audio routing.
- Colour coded pad design for visual performance and finger drumming. All our racks use consistent drum rack coloring so you can visually and immediately spot your snares from your crashes. Know your Seventies Rock EZX toms from your snare articulations.
- All instrument articulations ready to go in one layout using Ableton Push 64 pad layout mode.
- Individually labelled drum rack pads for clear visualisation, post performance editing and automation to all drum rack / instrument articulations in Ableton.
Audio Routing and Mixing:
- SingleOut presets – featuring 5 Ableton Drum racks for all factory presets single audio output to single Ableton track. Mixing can be further enhanced through Superior Drummer 3 mixer or additional Ableton audio effects to the track – for example the new Ableton 10 Drum Buss.
- MultiOut presets – featuring 5 Ableton Drum racks for all presets in multiple audio channel output from the plug in to multiple Ableton audio tracks using the multi output Ableton template also provided designed for the kit presets. Track level audio mixing control in Ableton.
- Ableton Drum Racks for Superior Drummer 3 Seventies Rock EZX. All macros and multi-track audio routing ready made with 5 supplied Ableton Live templates.
Extend to your own ezDrummer Seventies Rock EZX presets
Use the template racks and extend to your own Toontrack ezDrummer Seventies Rock EZX presets, swapping out individual sounds or articulations. You are 100% ready to go with the factory presets but there is no limitation to creating your own presets from these templates. Simply save a new drum rack based upon the modified TimbresAndTones template.