|Type / Tags||Batch ProcessingLoudness Batch Processor|
AMB: Audio Management Batch Processor
AMB is a modular application for Windows and OS X that enables post production facilities to speed up workflows significantly for a range of different tasks, including upmixing and loudness management.
Providing power and control, AMB uses threaded algorithm processing and multiple processing threads for parallel file and queue handling.
Configure your AMB
- Loudness Core Module
- Rapid, file based loudness profiling and correction to ITU-R BS. 1770 (CALM) and EBU R128 standards.
- Upmix Core Module
- Core technologies from the Halo Upmix plug-in, applied to batch processing up to 5.1 and 7.1 from stereo and multi-channel sources.
Processing Extension Modules:
- This extension enables LRA targeting and dynamic content repurposing, identifies and respects transitions whilst preserving dialog clarity, and streamlines feature film adaptation for TV, TV for web and radio for podcast.
- AMB natively handles PCM audio within multiple MXF formats leaving other data intact.
- PCM audio is handled within any ProRes or .mov container, leaving video and metadata untouched.
- This extension allows for native decoding and encoding of Dolby E files to PCM audio and/or encode PCM audio to Dolby E, with full Dolby meta data support.
- Maximises efficiency for larger network workflows, with features including email notifications for queue completion and analysis failure, post-processing script execution and cross-platform command line support.
Additional Power Expansions:
- Queue Expansion
- Provides additional queue/watch folder up to a total of 16.
- Thread Expansion
- Provides additional processing threads up to a total of 16.