|Type / Tags|
Windows XP or newer
Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
AMR II is modeled on a Musicman Stingray 5 Classic 5 strings bass, sounding hard and bright.
- AMR has a 4.7 GB sample library which records each single fret, No destructive editing and dynamic processing are applied.
- It features 8 articulations including Sustain, 2 kinds of Palm Mute (Mute and Half Mute), Dead Note, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out.
- The Legato articulations can be used to achieve legato notes of any duration, pitch and polyphony.
- 5 strings electric bass, the lowest note could be A0.
- Pick Attack Accentuation feature which can be adjustable to simulate the noise of pick stroke, bringing up more variations and realism.
- Automatic switch between Sustain, 2 kinds of Palm Mute and Dead Note by velocity layers. No keyswitch is needed.
- Bass Tab Player can play both 5-string and 4-string bass tabs.
- String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes - pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
- Dice - Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
- Multiple Formats Conversion: The conversion between Riff, MIDI, Tab multiple formats, Every fingering, articulation, expression, humanizations will be automatically converted to MIDI keyswitch and controller.