GRAB INSTANT ANALOG & DIGITAL SYNTH VIBES
#organic #movements #nasty #modular #mashups.
OK, the day had finally come where I finished sampling all those amazing analog synths that I had borrowed from equally amazing friends and colleagues. Sampling stuff is awesome but why not take it a step further?
Hell yeah! The real fun started while processing those strings of analog DNA with all the wizardry a great synth like Serum has to offer: applying digital synthesis, (using Warp, FM, Filter...) and then rendering and resampling those into new multi-cycle, preprocessed Wavetables.
Nasty, dirty movements... modular, warm vibes... a whole bunch of saw fractals... vibrating molecules.
As a result you get the best of both worlds: analog, digital, hybrids and mashups.
With Analog VS. Digital you'll find no losers.... only winners and champions.
Learn more here.
- Wavetable Files: 80.
- Size: 147 MB (unzipped).
- Format Audio: WAV – 24-bit – 44.1kHz / Windows & Mac.
- Designed for: Xfer Serum v1.214 or higher.
- Compatible with: Arturia Pigments, Ableton Wavetable, Kilo-Heartz Phase Plant.
21 Presets for Xfer Serum:
- The Framework Preset
- Ready to play & load pre-processed, multi-cycle Wavetables.
- easy & hassle-free.
- with the scan-through automation already in place, grabbing instant synth sounds just by loading Wavetables is super simple.
- 20 Starter Presets
- The presets we used for the audio demos.
- based on the Framework Preset, those presets include the exact speed settings for the parameters Env2 & LFO1 that trigger the Wavetable-scan-through process.
- they are a fantastic starting point to build your own presets.
- with all the other internal synthesis and FX untouched, take a leap and go from here.
- enhance the sound that the loaded Wavetables give you and play around with the scan-through parameters.
- add filters, tackle the FX unit, warp and all the other wizardry Serum has to offer.
- all with the goal to find a unique sound.
The Story behind SparkPackers' Wavetable Packs
I remember walking into my studio one day, seeing all this amazing analog hardware gear that I had borrowed from friends and colleagues to finish a project... I thought, what a shame to give back all those beautiful cuties... I had programmed all these sounds... what a waste...
So I launched into this sampling marathon and wondered, wait a minute – why stop there? That's what everyone is doing. Let's take it a step further...
Let's chop up the samples into tiny molecules and transfer those snippets into Serum and create some Wavetables that capture those awesome analog vibes and live recordings.
The goal was to create Wavetables that sound amazing just by loading them into your favorite Wavetable synth.
So, here we go: All 460 Wavetables divided into different categories that match the characteristics of those new & fresh ingredients.