It is a little bit difficult to create a new virtual musical instrument, especially when it comes to make the design of user interface. That's why many designers and developers, to the extent of their job activity, often tend to use the templates, PSD interface templates. In such a way they save time on a project. Even a simple musical instrument with well selected template will look good and be apprehended by clients better than the competitors.
One of such ready to use templates is a Analogue Synths Kit for Kontakt created by the Voger Design company. It was created especially to be in keeping with the desires of designers, developers or the musicians.
And if you are looking for a ready-made solution and you want to create a new virtual instrument or a unique library for Kontakt platform, then the professional vintage template Analogue Synths Kit would be the right choice for you.
You would love this vintage kit, which was created based on old analogue synthesizers. It consists of specially designed elements such as faders, buttons, handles, screens, switches and others the most frequently used elements that are tuned and can be changed by any requirements. Having a ready set of graphical elements that are well-matched, you can considerably speed up the process of your work, editing the existing retro interface or some elements and their positions.
Just use the Analogue Synths Kit and put into practice the design of your own musical instrument.
The main features:
- Optimization under such platforms as Kontakt & UVI.
- Premium realistic retro-graphic.
- Realistic shadows and highlights.
- The set consists of PSD file where are grouped all sheets and correctly named for quick navigation.
- Two various color variations of user interface: dark and bright, were created for various user requirements.
- Fonts are perfectly aligned horizontally and vertically.
Please contact us if you have any questions or issues.