|Type / Tags||Image Album GeneratorAlbumPhoto|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
AnyImage is a VSTi that produces no sound but allows loading any supported image to the VST host whenever there is a need for instant image support. For example, users can load photos of their notation sheet or guitar tabs into AnyImage's 16 slots and switch them or control them with their MIDI hardware equipment. They can also save their created image albums to a preset file and switch instantly between images by using their MIDI hardware.
- 16 slots for any supported images (bmp, jpeg, tiff, png).
- MIDI assignable zoom knob.
- MIDI assignable image switching menu.
- MIDI assignable x, y knobs for image scrolling.
- Preset manager for instant album loading\saving.
- MIDI automation manager.
- Resizable GUI.
Imports images from the internet in a parallel channel by pasting an image link.
Saves internet links with the presets.