|Type / Tags||SonogramSpectrogram|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Win XP, CPU with SSE/SSE2
as_SonoGx2 is a stereo sonogram. It's mostly useful to display the difference between the two audio channels in real time.
- (Standalone, VST2) Two-channel sonogram, FFT size of 512, displayed as 257 pixels vertically.
- (Standalone-Big) Two-channel sonogram, FFT size of 1024, displayed as 513 pixels vertically.
- Linear frequency scale.
- Selectable display modes.
- Selectable window type.
- Frequency (Y) marker (right-click) - shows the frequency of the highlighted bin.
- Time markers (X) - can be used to measure time durations on screen.
- Freeze function (left-click to toggle) - freezes the sonogram.
- Scroll (on/off).
- Speed - sets the rate at which the sonogram "samples" (applies FFT) 100 to 2000 Hz.
- Gain - adjusts the gain for the sonogram display.
- Offset - shifts (delays) one of the channels on the display.