|Product||ASP Limiting Amplifier LM-662|
|Developer||Nomad Factory / Plugivery|
|Type / Tags||Limiter|
- Pentium iV 2GHz / Athlon XP 2GHz with 1GB of RAM.
- Windows 7 - XP - Vista are supported (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Macintosh Intel Core Solo 1.5GHz with 1GB of RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Compatible Intel Macs, PPC are not supported.
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Dual Classic Vintage Limiter.
The Nomad Factory LM-662 Dual Limiting Amplifier is a recreation of the classic Fairchild 660 limiter. When using the LM-662, music and instruments reacts the same as a Fairchild 660 does. The Nomad Factory LM-662 Dual Limiting Amplifier is built to be a new classic by adding that vintage warmth and realism to the most demanding studio tracks.
- Useful as a limiter or a compressor depending on the program material and control settings.
- Exceptional tone and musical focus.
- Dual channel (dual mono) - A/B with individual controls.
- Extremely fast attack time with variable release time from .3 seconds to 10 seconds.