Audulus is a minimalist modular audio processing application. Design sound from first principles.
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used." - USA Mac App Store review.
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
- Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com.
- fluid interface - smooth animated interaction.
- MIDI control - use your MIDI control surface or keyboard.
- presets - quickly change between settings.
- unlimited history - everything you do is stored.
- polyphony - process multiple voices.
- encapsulation - group nodes into sub-patches.
- diverse nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross.
- Audio Unit version - run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps (free download).