$17 CAD - Introductory pricing
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Aurora FM is a 6-operator pure FM synthesizer featuring advanced modulation capabilities.
- 6-operator, 32-algorithm advanced FM synthesizer with 8 sine-based waveforms, 30 voices, deep modulation, overdrive/chorus/delay/reverb effects, and performance features.
- Single-screen, everything-visible, non-skeuomorphic UI with controls designed for efficient mouse interaction and visual feedback; no hidden parameters, tabs, menu-diving, etc.
- DPI-aware and custom scaling from 50-150% of original in 5% increments.
- Much more than a mere DX7 emulation - Aurora FM translates Yamaha DX7/6-op patches but is a superior, semi-modular, flexible, highly-usable modern instrument for musicians and synthesists.
- 100% original SSE-optimized C++ code (no SynthEdit, no VSTGUI, no 3rd party libraries), high-resolution sine generators, and full-rate sample-accurate modulation combine for a great sound.
Inspired by modulation monsters like the Alesis Ion and Waldorf Q.
- High-resolution sine generators provide the 8 sine and sine-transorm waveforms found in the TX81Z and DX11.
- 3 frequency selection modes - Ratio, Fixed, and the unique Relative mode which facilitates setting intervals.
- Variable waveform sync phase (0, pi/2, pi, 3pi/2, None).
- On/Off toggling with clear visual feedback.
- Variable 2x3 or 3x2 algorithm-dependent operator layout with visual separation of modulators and carriers provides unparalleled clarity and navigation.
- 6-stage (Delay, Attack, Decay1, Decay2, Sustain, Release).
- 3 slopes: Linear, Exponential, Logarithmic.
- 2 x LFOs, 1 x S&H, 1 x Envelope.
- 3 voicing modes: Mono Reset, Mono Run, Poly Reset.
- Monophonic mod sources are global and shared by all voices; Polyphonic mod sources are unique to each voice.
- Reset/Run - Resets at each key-press / Free-running.
- Amplitude scaling by modwheel and velocity.
- Pitch and amplitude modulation by 4 modulation sources + modwheel, with 3 modulation polarity modes and 3 convenient modulation ranges.
- Additional amplitude scaling by Key and Velocity.
- Envelope rate scaling by Key, Velocity (On + Off), and selectable modulation source.
- Modulation of Mod Source Rate, Pan, Unison Detune, FM Feedback, and some Effects parameters by any modulation source.
- Unison with 2/3 voices and variable detune.
- Portamento (Mode:Off/On/Legato, Rate).
- Polyphonic (30-voice) or Mono voice mode.
- Pitch bend range, +/- 24 semitone Transpose, variable A440 tuning (+/- 1 semitone in 0.1 Hz increments).
- Chorus (Off/On, Rate, Depth).
- Tempo-syncable Delay (Time, Feedback, Level).
- Reverb (Time, Tone, Level, Off/Mix/Wet Only).
- Output bit-depth reduction, optional dithering.
Read more and grab the demo at http://www.audionebula.ca.