Overall: 12092 7597 10396 397
30-Day: 10008; 7-Day: 11036; Yesterday: 16009
Baervaag is an easy to use, but still powerful and tweakable, FM synthesizer. During development, focus has been on creating a playable and expressive instrument with an intuitive interface. In addition to the FM synthesis there's a LP filter, a "wobbler" (for that analogue touch) and a stereo chorus under the hood.
• 77 handcrafted presets created by professional musicians.
• FM Feedback, Filter, ADSR Attack and Volume can be modulated by velocity.
• Oscillators can seamlessly be shaped between sine, square and PWM.
• One ADSR for each oscillator.
• Built-in tempo synchronised ping-poing delay.
• Controllable wobble factor that adds analogue unpredictability.
• UI updated.
• Added a tempo synchronized ping-pong delay.