|Product||Baervaag - FM Synthesizer|
$4.99 (iOS), $24.99 (desktop)
|Type / Tags||FM Synthesizer|
Windows 7, SP 1
macOS 10.7 or later
iPad AIR 2/iPhone 6 or better is recommended.
Baervaag is an easy to use, but still powerful and tweakable, FM synthesizer. During development, focus has been on creating a playable and expressive instrument with an intuitive interface. In addition to the FM synthesis there's a LP filter, a "wobbler" (for that analogue touch) and a stereo chorus under the hood.
• 77 handcrafted presets created by professional musicians.
• FM Feedback, Filter, ADSR Attack and Volume can be modulated by velocity.
• Oscillators can seamlessly be shaped between sine, square and PWM.
• One ADSR for each oscillator.
• Built-in tempo synchronised ping-poing delay.
• Controllable wobble factor that adds analogue unpredictability.
• UI updated.
• Added a tempo synchronized ping-pong delay.