|Type / Tags||Delay / Echo|
This enhanced version of the Analogic Delay gives you separate control over the delay times on left and right channel. Suitable for ping pong delays and drifting delays.
- Tape model including tape saturation, wow, flutter, low and high pass filtering.
- Separate control of delay time for left and right channel.
- The delay time is not entered in milliseconds but as a note length (in relation to the song tempo in your sequencer). The Groove parameter allows fine tuning from triplet to dotted note timing.
- "Drift" parameter gives you the possibility to create delays wandering to the left or to right in the stereo field.
- Press the "Ping Pong" button to create delays alternating between left and right speaker.
- Parameter "Smooth" creates continuous delay time changes like on a real tape delay (no digital clicks when changing delay time during the song).
- MIDI learn: Each control can be automated via MIDI controllers. The default assignment of MIDI controllers is documented in the pop-up hints. To assign a different controller right-click on a control then choose "Learn" from the pop-up menu and twiggle the hardware controller you want to assign. Alternatively choose "Unlearn" or "Edit.." to assign a controller from a list.