The phaser shifts the timing of the audio sign, and changes the rate of the dominant and emphatised frequency range in the time-range given by the user:
- Wet/dry: regulates the mixing of the original and the mixed sign.
- Speed: Changes the speed of the phase-frequency shift. It only works if the auto-manual led is off.
- Auto-manual led: In auto mode the effect running in sync with tempo of the BPM.
- Gain: Changes the intensity of phase-frequency shift.
- Feedback: We can feedback the changed sign into the effect, where it goes through further sign changes. Using it won't cause a big change, so it differs when is the difference is more prominent.