Blow-fi is s shaper based distortion and signal destruction VST plugin. Blow-fi turns any audio signal into completely different results that fits to genres like industrial, noise, dark ambient, or hard electro, but above all: EXPERIMENTAL. Methods of use could be from screamer, noise gate, bit crusher, filter, loudness maximizer to noise generation, "re-looping", changing synths waves and others.
Some of the features:
- Symmetric / Asymmetric shaper mode.
- Up to 20 editable points and 19 areas with six shapes per one area transmission curve with cubic interpolation.
- Editable frequency range at distortion input, with modulated lowpass filter on output.
- Envelope follower, noise and sequence modulators.
- Modulated PRE and POST gain.
- Graphic display of the FX behavior on example sine wave.
- Optional DC offset filter in asymmetric mode.