|Product||Blue Cat Re-Guitar|
|Developer||Blue Cat Audio|
|Type / Tags||Guitar Effect|
PC running Windows Vista or newer.
Intel Mac running Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
Re-Guitar can simulate many kinds of guitar tones (electric or acoustic), regardless of the solid body guitar model used for recording: you can change the pickups, dig the body or emulate an acoustic guitar, all inside the box, without modifying the original instrument.
"Re-guitaring" can be used to enhance or completely modify the guitar tone while playing your own instrument, or to virtually switch guitars after recording - just like we already do with guitar amp simulations.
- Guitar tone modeler, with electric pickups, acoustic guitars and hollow body emulations.
- Built-in single coil pickups: single hot, vintage, modern, active, tele, neck+mid, bridge+mid, P90, P90J.
- Built-in humbucker pickups: vintage, classic, ricky, modern, rails, bright, wide, wide(jazz), jazz box.
- Built-in piezo & acoustic guitars: solid body piezo, acoustic sim pedals, modern & dreadnought, jumbo, mini jumbo, 000, small.
- Create your own electric pickups or acoustic guitar emulations with the custom electric and custom acoustic models.
- Adjust hollow body thickness and amount.
- Adjust simulations brightness and gain.
- Built-in virtual volume and tone pots.
- No latency.
Reviewed By alienimplant
March 13, 2019
Uh, this thing is incredible. Watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7xSpQ6Wqg. Basically, multiply the number of guitars you have by at least 10. Using this in tandem with my favorite amp (Neural DSP NTS), cab (IK Amplitube cabs), and combos (UAD Fender & Marshall) sims... is a bit too much fun. Grab it while it's still 30% off during the intro sale.Read more